The www.crusher-rocimpact.com site is owned by ROC IMPACT - SARL with capital of €500.000 euros registered number 443442595.
Registered offices: ZI ACTIVAL - 323 rue du Plateau de Challes - 01140 Saint-Didier-sur-Chalaronne - France
Chief editor: William HOLLAND
Design / Development / Webmastering / hosting: PMP CONCEPT
1. ROC IMPACT authorises use of this site for personal and private purposes only Any reproduction of information contained in this site may only be made for reference purposes and is restricted to personal non-commercial use as set out by article L 122-5 2 of the French Intellectual Property Code (“Code de la Propriété Intellectuelle”). To make use of or to reproduce information other than under the above conditions is strictly prohibited.
2. The creation of a hyperlink to this website is authorised solely to the homepage address:
https://www.crusher-rocimpact.com/, to the exclusion of all other addresses.
3. The information contained in this site is not exhaustive and is provided for informational purposes only. Despite the best efforts of ROC IMPACT, some information may be incomplete, out of date or contain inaccuracies ROC IMPACT gives no guarantees as to the accuracy, availability, reliability or functions of this site or of the information it contains. The photos are not contractually binding.
4. ROC IMPACT is not liable to you or any third party for the information contained in this site. will not be liable for any errors or omissions which may result in direct or indirect consequential loss arising from the reliability you place on this information, from the use you might make of the information and from any decision you might make on the basis of the information.
5. ROC IMPACT assumes no obligation to update or correct the information that is available on this site and reserves the right to modify the content at any time and without prior warning.
We make our best effort to maintain access to the site. However, access to the site may be suspended, either temporarily or permanently for legal, technical or maintenance reasons. No damages may be required of ROC IMPACT or PMP CONCEPT for the unavailability of the site, whether it be temporary or permanent.
It is the client’s responsibility to use all the means or security at his disposition to safeguard the confidentiality of the information exchanged. ROC IMPACT May not be held responsible for the consequences that result from the disclosure of, however unwitting, of information exchanged or the non use of security measures by the client.
The terms and conditions of use of this website are governed by the laws of France and any dispute regarding this website shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the French courts.
The information that may be collected on this site is for information purposes. Under articles 35 and following of the French data processing, data files and individual liberties law (6th January 1978); you have a right of access to, communication, rectification and deletion of information collected concerning you. You may implement your right by writing to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This site collects personal information from its users and complies with current legislation (the Law of 21 June 2014 for Trust in the Digital Economy, the Law on Computers and Freedom of 6 August 2004, and the General Data Protection Rules - GDPR: no. 2016-679).
Personal data collected for the following purposes:
The personal data are intended for the Company’s associates and staff, and its technical partners.
The length of time for which the data is kept is laid down as follows: If there is a sales relationship, the personal data are actively conserved throughout this relationship and for a period of 10 years thereafter. If no sales relationship exists, the data will be deleted within 2 years of its having been collected.
Users may exercise their right to data relating to themselves, to correct, delete, request limits to processing, oppose it, or request portability of it by contacting the data processing manager by e-mail: email@example.com
All rights, save as expressly granted, are reserved. Reproduction in any form of any part of the content of this website without prior written consent from the author is prohibited unless for personal use only. All brands, logos and content are registered. All use for commercial ends is prohibited.